Monday, May 23, 2011

EquiLeads is Above the Rest

EquiLeads is your top source for quality, internet leads for all types of insurance. Very competitive pricing allows EquiLeads to set the bar as far as internet lead site go. I have personally used EquiLeads and would recommend it to anyone that wants to see their business grow rapidly and successfully. When you purchase a lead, the important information necessary to service that prospect is immediately sent to you so you can follow-up with that prospect right then. EquiLeads will work with you if you happen to purchase a "bogus" lead. You can also modify filters to cater to your personal, professional needs.

When I first started using EquiLeads, I was very skeptical. Like any other internet lead service, they advertised "leads that will close". It was not until I received my first lead that I figured out EquiLeads was head and shoulders above the rest. The lead was sent to me instantly and within minutes I had the prospect on the phone with an appointment sent for the next day. These leads have not only flourished my business, they have taken the stress of cold-calling to a new low due to the fact that I don't have to worry about these leads anymore. I know they are quality leads that work!

No comments:

Post a Comment